OT Weekend BS Post

Page 1 of 3
What do we have for a subject???? Well we have Max's stem cell thread that was going to be real interesting until our nazi hijacked it. I don't mean
that it was a BS post. The nazi maintains he doesn't read me so we could start it again here.
Or we have the Pat's and Manning Sun. night. Brady seems to have hit full stride and Manning, well he's Manning, until he comes to Foxboro. They have beat the Pat's once here. Seems that the Pat's get into his head when he play's here. Something else that should be interesting is Adam Vinaiteri will make his first appearance at Foxboro since leaving the Pat's. The Pat's failure to keep who is probably the best clutch kicker ever, about caused a riot here when word got out that he was gone. Hell, he carried the Pat's to 2 super bowl's.
Sooo Rabbit here's your chance again! So far ya lost dinner, drinks, and desert. How about we go for the tip? Or ya can say those words and jump on the wagon!!!! <GBMFG>
Hey! I'm still waiting on info on the Charger SRT8. Any problems? I have been unable to find any.
Roy
Personally, I liked the slant 6 225 CID better than the V8 318. Easier to service. Much easier to change the plugs.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Suddenly, without warning, Stormin Mormon exclaimed (04-Nov-06 11:46 PM):

Hmmm... triggered a memory from my college days, in Wyoming. Spent a weekend learning "winter survival skills" at the college camp in the Rockies, where we learned, "if you can't see, you can't drive!"
Then the next morning the loaded us into the schoolbus in a blinding snowstorm on a steep mountain road with a cliff on one side. I sat up front and could not tell where the road fell away.
So much for practicing what you preached.
jmc
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 14:16:06 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"

I make sure the KY jelly tube is full.
beekeep
You m'f'ing, m'f'er!
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Suddenly, without warning, Stormin Mormon exclaimed (04-Nov-06 11:51 PM):

Well, if it was cases of cookies, probably cases of Girl Scout cookies. Doesn't matter which kind. They'll last forever.
I was going to say chocolate chip, but they'd not last long enough. The plane woulda probably crashed 'cause I was eating the cookies rather than watching where I was going :)
jmc

A woman that I could grow to love.................. <VBG>
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (05-Nov-06 11:25 AM):

Easy to please, if all you expect from a woman is good chocolate chip cookies :)
jmc

Not all that easy to please. She'd have to concoct a killer pan of lasagna and help finish off a crave case of white castles too..
Denny

Tell her the rest!! You could start by explaining your penchant for running around in a now HUGE pink rabbit suit. Or maybe your hideing the mavhine, no we won't go there.
If you plan on feeding the rabbit. it is, I guess like feeding the crew of a aircraft carrier. It is never ending. I know, I 've seen him in action. His poor daughter, as soon as the food was served, she grabbed her plate and ran from the restaurent. The rabbit muttered something like "I'll get her desert." So there it is, be prepared. <BFG>
Roy

Talk about concocting a big pan of bullshit...... There are about five true works typed and the rest...........
Denny

Since when do facts enter our BS? <VBG>
Roy

Since when do facts enter much of anything in here anymore?

What's the biggest critter you took down with a .22RF, either rifle or handgun. My case, woodchuck (also called groundhog). Maybe 10 pounds or so of brown fur.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Big fat porcupine, maybe 20 pounds, with a .22 bolt action rifle. JasperP
Excellent skill. Wish I was as good as that.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

About a 1,500 lb angus steer. We had a bunch of coons in the barn one time and I was plinking the coons with the ole .22 and I guess a ricochet hit a steer in the belly. About a week later the steer started acting real strange, like they do when they get a piece of wire in one of their stomachs. We had it butchered before it got real bad and the slaugher house called a few days later to tell us to look for a nail sticking out somewhere in the pen. Seems like the hide had a puncture in it right in line with one of the stomachs.
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (05-Nov-06 11:27 AM):

I think we have a winner :)
jmc