OT Weekend BS Post

What do we have for a subject???? Well we have Max's stem cell thread that was going to be real interesting until our nazi hijacked it. I don't mean that it was a BS post. The nazi maintains he doesn't read me so we could start it again here.

Or we have the Pat's and Manning Sun. night. Brady seems to have hit full stride and Manning, well he's Manning, until he comes to Foxboro. They have beat the Pat's once here. Seems that the Pat's get into his head when he play's here. Something else that should be interesting is Adam Vinaiteri will make his first appearance at Foxboro since leaving the Pat's. The Pat's failure to keep who is probably the best clutch kicker ever, about caused a riot here when word got out that he was gone. Hell, he carried the Pat's to

2 super bowl's.

Sooo Rabbit here's your chance again! So far ya lost dinner, drinks, and desert. How about we go for the tip? Or ya can say those words and jump on the wagon!!!!

Hey! I'm still waiting on info on the Charger SRT8. Any problems? I have been unable to find any.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Personally, I liked the slant 6 225 CID better than the V8 318. Easier to service. Much easier to change the plugs.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Couple weeks ago, Coloroado got a snow storm. So also did Buffalo NY.

What to do to prepare? Tires, antifreeze, and so on. Test the generator, in case the power goes out.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You've just crashed your plane in the arctic wilds. It's gonna be a week before you get rescued. You have a couple cases of cookies to eat, plus the tent, heater, and so on.

What kind of cookies did you bring?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What's the biggest critter you took down with a .22RF, either rifle or handgun. My case, woodchuck (also called groundhog). Maybe 10 pounds or so of brown fur.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Suddenly, without warning, Stormin Mormon exclaimed (04-Nov-06 11:51 PM):

Well, if it was cases of cookies, probably cases of Girl Scout cookies. Doesn't matter which kind. They'll last forever.

I was going to say chocolate chip, but they'd not last long enough. The plane woulda probably crashed 'cause I was eating the cookies rather than watching where I was going :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Stormin Mormon exclaimed (04-Nov-06 11:46 PM):

Hmmm... triggered a memory from my college days, in Wyoming. Spent a weekend learning "winter survival skills" at the college camp in the Rockies, where we learned, "if you can't see, you can't drive!"

Then the next morning the loaded us into the schoolbus in a blinding snowstorm on a steep mountain road with a cliff on one side. I sat up front and could not tell where the road fell away.

So much for practicing what you preached.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

is foxboro an outside stadium and if so, what will the weather be like sunday?

Reply to
theguy

It is outside. As for the weather, Low's in the 30's, wind 10-15mph.

Reply to
Roy

Pats by 7. Unfortunately, the Colts suffer from the same issue that the Eagles have: an unbalanced offensive scheme. Pats defense and the weather will shut down the passing game for Indy.

Eagles babee! Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

rain?

Reply to
theguy

Nope, should be a nice crisp night.

Reply to
Roy

colts by 2

Reply to
theguy

Big fat porcupine, maybe 20 pounds, with a .22 bolt action rifle. JasperP

Reply to
Jasper

Ya don't have to tip at White Castles.....

Do ya think I'm gonna tell you anything after all the shit you've been giving me???????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

A woman that I could grow to love..................

Denny

Reply to
Denny

About a 1,500 lb angus steer. We had a bunch of coons in the barn one time and I was plinking the coons with the ole .22 and I guess a ricochet hit a steer in the belly. About a week later the steer started acting real strange, like they do when they get a piece of wire in one of their stomachs. We had it butchered before it got real bad and the slaugher house called a few days later to tell us to look for a nail sticking out somewhere in the pen. Seems like the hide had a puncture in it right in line with one of the stomachs.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I could only wish. I hate to admit it but the Pats will win this one. No, I'm got getting on any wagon but Manning won't get it done.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Ya shouldn't have to pay for them either!!

That's okay, I put a deposit on one this afternoon. I couldn't find much negative doing a bunch of reading, so I figure I'd give it a shot.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Well, that's a start anyway.VBG>

It should be a good game if tha Pat's can get the running game going.

Roy

Reply to
Roy