OT Weekend BS Post

Who do you think will be the next president??

says...

John McCain. The Democrats will probably nominate another northeastern liberal who can't win in the south like Hillary or Barack. Where are all the moderate Democrats when you need them?

We don't need that Manchurian Canidate in office.

Robin Williams. I saw it in a movie.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

i thought it was kevin spacy
Roy wrote:

============ Tom Lawrence
and that's all I've got to say about dahut.