OT Weekend BS Post

Who do you think will be the next president??

Reply to
Roy

John McCain. The Democrats will probably nominate another northeastern liberal who can't win in the south like Hillary or Barack. Where are all the moderate Democrats when you need them?

Reply to
Electrician

We don't need that Manchurian Canidate in office.

Reply to
Trent

Robin Williams. I saw it in a movie.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

i thought it was kevin spacy

Reply to
theguy

Tom Lawrence

and that's all I've got to say about dahut.

~:~ marsh ~sips his mushroom tea......wonders if Tom was tell'n the truth when he said he'd leagalize homegrown~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster