OT: Weekend BS Post

Come on Roy, we're all waiting!

Okay okay ya damn bigot! Give me a minute! Buddism at it's best. <GBMFG>
Roy wrote:

I've been victimized by Buddism! You don't respect me and you hate religion. You are a heathed! <VBFG>
azwiley1 wrote:

Ooops that that have been heathen not heathed. Sucks not having spell check.

First ya can't be the victim, we already have one. The believer in Buddism is always the victim.

According to the teaching of Buddism that is bashing!! You are subject to various laws under the aclu the unwtf ymca ywca and any other alphabet soup deal that can be thought of. Also I don't have to show you no stinking link either 'cause I said it and I'm right. Look it up yourself!
Told ya this Buddism stuff was cool!!
Roy wrote:

You forgot the NAACP, UAW, USW!
You can't be right damn it, I am right!