OT Weekend BS Post

How many eggs do ya think our Rabbit has in his basket?
How may pounds of carrots does he eat on Sunday?
Caught a decent, but violent movie today. Shooter, not bad.
Any guess on who wins the BGN race Saturday?
Last Week end BS post for a bit. No isp in Fl yet.

just enough for all the good little boys and girls.

no time to eat on sunday, way too busy.

i'm looking forward to seeing that one. i saw 300 last week and really enjoyed it.

racing thing right? outa my element in that one.

don't stay away too long. we'll miss you but have a safe trip. and congratulations on your retirement. enjoy.

Thanks, I'll be around a bit until Thursday.
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (07-Apr-07 9:21 AM):

here in about six months, I'll know what yer talkin' about?

About this sniper team who is hung out and left to die.. One survives and is set up again a few years later. now ya have to watch the movie.

They are a couple of weeks behind but I'll get it worked out.
Happy Easter, all. Yes, Mormons do celebrate Easter.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.