OT: Weekend BS Post

Ok, so does HMS continue with its domination or does some one else take the Coca-Cola 600?

Based on last weeks race at the same track and his qualifying position you'd be a fool not to bet Kenseth.

I would like to see Ricky Rudd have a great finish. Wonder how not having Tony Jr. is going to play into Lil E? Though he has done something he hadn't in a long time, qualified inside the top 10

If he finished it would be considered great.<G>

Ouch!
Yeah, it is getting a little old.
How about good ole MWR and his "bang up" teams. Toyota really did good signing on with them. I think Waltrip should have paid a little more attention to the other teams out there and he would have saw that it is almost impossile to be an Owner/Driver and be good at both.

the track. His not qualifying all year has saved everybody else thousands in torn up car's he couldn't hit.

Man, you are starting to sound like a Jeff Gordon fan! <bg>

Not in least. But think back, MW was bouncing off everything. About the only thing he didn't hit was the pace car.

Tis true, and look he was a great teacher, Rueteman (sp) is doing the same thing.
On Fri, 25 May 2007 13:37:56 -0700, azwiley1 wrote:

man i cant believe you cussed him like that...sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<GBMFG>
Chris
05 CTD

He had it coming! LOL

Funny a Chevy dominated sport would generate so much traffic in a Dodge truck group:) HMS must know their sh*t. And Jeff must be a decent driver, he seems to be right there at the end. Enjoy the race. Sooner or later the Toyota guys will figure it out. Then it will be like watching the truck races.
Going to hide in the rusty starter proof shelter.
Al

(Where'd I leave that starter)
That is the great thing about this group (minus sherly the barnyard lover) is that we talk about everything. I think Toy have the ability as a company to do something, but I think they need to drop MWR as that is their down fall right now.
HMS definately knows their shit, I'll give them that.

Note who is on the pole for tonight's race.

hard to believe that the races aren't rigged like wrestling.
beekeep

There is way too much money involved with too many personalities to rig it.

What do you mean, wrestling is rigged!?!?!?!