OT: Weekend BS Post

Ok, so does HMS continue with its domination or does some one else take the Coca-Cola 600?

Reply to
azwiley1

Based on last weeks race at the same track and his qualifying position you'd be a fool not to bet Kenseth.

Reply to
Roy

I would like to see Ricky Rudd have a great finish. Wonder how not having Tony Jr. is going to play into Lil E? Though he has done something he hadn't in a long time, qualified inside the top

10
Reply to
azwiley1

If he finished it would be considered great.

Who knows? I'm tired of all the drama. Just shut up and race.

Reply to
Roy

Ouch!

Yeah, it is getting a little old.

How about good ole MWR and his "bang up" teams. Toyota really did good signing on with them. I think Waltrip should have paid a little more attention to the other teams out there and he would have saw that it is almost impossile to be an Owner/Driver and be good at both.

Reply to
azwiley1

His act is old too imo. He was a friggin' bulldozer driver when he was on the track. His not qualifying all year has saved everybody else thousands in torn up car's he couldn't hit.

Reply to
Roy

Man, you are starting to sound like a Jeff Gordon fan!

Reply to
azwiley1

Not in least. But think back, MW was bouncing off everything. About the only thing he didn't hit was the pace car.

Reply to
Roy

Tis true, and look he was a great teacher, Rueteman (sp) is doing the same thing.

Reply to
azwiley1

man i cant believe you cussed him like that...sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Chris Thompson

He had it coming! LOL

Reply to
azwiley1

(Where'd I leave that starter)

That is the great thing about this group (minus sherly the barnyard lover) is that we talk about everything. I think Toy have the ability as a company to do something, but I think they need to drop MWR as that is their down fall right now.

HMS definately knows their shit, I'll give them that.

Reply to
azwiley1

Funny a Chevy dominated sport would generate so much traffic in a Dodge truck group:) HMS must know their sh*t. And Jeff must be a decent driver, he seems to be right there at the end. Enjoy the race. Sooner or later the Toyota guys will figure it out. Then it will be like watching the truck races.

Going to hide in the rusty starter proof shelter.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Lowes motor speedway is Jimmie Johnson's house. So much so that it makes it hard to believe that the races aren't rigged like wrestling.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

There is way too much money involved with too many personalities to rig it.

Reply to
Roy

Note who is on the pole for tonight's race.

Reply to
Roy

What do you mean, wrestling is rigged!?!?!?!

Reply to
TBone