OT weekend BS post

Toyoto made a good showing in the Coke 600. They had 2 top tens one of which was a top 5! Personally, I am impressed with thier first year progress. What do you think?

beekeep

PS: Jr is thinking of joining Walthrup Racing! He says he likes the idea of having Sundays off!

Reply to
beekeep

Waltrip will finally get to race on Sunday, he qualified 23rd. So, he will get to wreck 1/2 the field until they pass him.

Care to guess how many laps Waltrip completes before the car goes south or he wrecks? I figure maybe 35.

Reply to
Roy