OT Weekend Post (Roy's fired!)

I know it is more a religious holiday or one for those with "little feet" running around, but Happy Easter to everyone.

Reply to
azwiley1

Back at ya! Enjoy the day.

Reply to
Roy

Same to you.

Reply to
TBone

Best wishes to all.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Suddenly, without warning, azwiley1 exclaimed (07-Apr-07 9:29 AM):

Oh, I dunno. So far, here in Australia, it seems to be more a time to party (they get Good Friday and Easter Monday off; were partying late into the night on Thursday), and cook various seafoods on the barbie.

Oh, and there seems to be a shopping imperative today (Saturday). Usually the shops are pretty quiet until lunch, today it was absolutely mobbed, not a parking lot to be found.

jmc Who's all for cooking on the barbie: BBQ chicken and corn-on-the-cob's was on the menu tonight :). I really like the Weber Baby Q, which happens to be my first gas grill...

Reply to
jmc

And I'm stuck working my ass off.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I'm looking out the window at friggin snow!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Yup we have a Baby Q also that we keep in the RV... it's great. For the home, we have a Weber Genesis gas grill. When it comes to grill's, you can't beat Weber.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

You ain't got time to be putzing around the NG this weekend!! BACK TO WORK!!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

That's because you have sooo much of it!!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yup, a Weber is the way to go.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

They're calling for flurries here in Dallas today and tonight. That's just messed up.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

ooooooooo!

Mike Simmons

Tonight? It snowed at my house today (near downtown Dallas). 3 days ago it was 85. I was sweating my ass off on the DART rail.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

GLOBAL WARMING!!! GLOBAL WARMING!!!! (We're all going to die!)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, you are right on both points.

Reply to
TBone

Happy Easter back to you, and to every one else too.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Ya'll seem to always get more than we do. I'm in Allen and all we got were a few flurries for about 10 minutes. I know what you mean. I take DART as much as I can now and I was sweating the other day too. Damn gas prices are way too high.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

DART is a helluva deal. I ride the equivalent of 2000 miles per month. (to school, to work, back home).

All for $40.00, unlimited. 2000 or 10000 miles, same price.

Can't beat that with a stick.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.