OT-What the heck is this < SecureIX> stuff??

I'm seeing this at the bottom of my posts and from some of you others good
folks.
I've told them via emails, that I want to be removed from their service but it keeps popping up.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9

I'm not sure what type of encryption they're using, Budd.. but I doubt that it will hurt anything.. As to getting rid of it, my guess is that you can't... your account isn't free because they feel charitable, right? They want to advertise and your free account is an advertising space... lots of software does that unless you upgrade it to "paid" mode.. Mac
06:01:13 -0700, Budd Cochran wrote:

You're using the "free" news server, teranews.com to post here. They went to an advertisement model to recoup some of their losses. Of course, they probably hope you'll be irritated enough to upgrade to one of their paid plans.
Thanks, guys.
Well, if I don't cause anyone problems (email / posting problems that is!!!!) then I won't worry about it.
I wonder if I can charge TeraNews for my services . . . .
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9

not much chance of charging THEM for advertising on your free service, Budd...
ya get what ya pay for, right? *g* Mac
Yeah, that's true . . .just gotta look at the bunch of ya ta see that . . .
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

"mac davis" < snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net> wrote in message
Yeah and I don't remember John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9 being in the book of Mormans either!
beekeep

They aren't because Smith got tired of his scribes copying text from the Bible before he got to those verses.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9