OT - yellowstone pictures

during my recent vacation we took a trip to yellowstone. i gotta few pictures up http://utilityoffroad.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_IDC65 with more (and video) to come. check back on that thread for more.
the wifey didnt want the dog riding in the new dodge so we took the '01.5. my brother brought his suburban but after trying to keep up with my cummins on the long steep grades hes now shopping for an '03 3500 short bed. :-)
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

cummins

was mainly referencing i90 through montana. we went into the west entrance after going around the park on i90. i wanted my brother to see bozeman and a few other areas on the way.

gcoty?
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

entrance
and
Rock on man, I (we) might have to plan a trip up that way and check it out. I'm up for a road trip and vacation!

On 6/7/05 1:00 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, "Nathan W.

Like that sign, do not feed or molest the animals. Yeah right don't molest w the grizzly :) Should be signs telling grizzlys not to molest humans.
Nate, nice family picture, how many kids do you have?
Dale

thanks dale. 4 of them are mine, 3 are my brothers.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Only 300 pictures for multiple people over 3 days? I, by myself, can take that many pictures in half that time :) Digital cameras are a wonderful thing. When I move to that neighborhood, I'm going to need to buy a 10MP card :)
Great pictures, BTW. I do miss the states, and Wyoming/Montana in particular, sometimes. Didn't know my favorite road is closed though. Hope they get it open by next summer...
jmc

see http://www.mdt.state.mt.us/travinfo/beartooth/ for pictures.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
Suddenly, without warning, Nathan W. Collier exclaimed (07-Jun-05 8:00 PM):

Great pictures!
Since we're on the subject, back in 2001, we (Me, my hubby, and Meep the Travelcat) came back from our last 'hardship post' in Australia, drove from Seattle, traded the rental for my new Dakota in Billings, and continued to the east coast from there. Here's the photos of that epic journey. Truck had 3,000 miles on it (from a start of 19) in under a month.
http://www.jodi.ws/america/crosscountry/crosscountry.html