overhead consol

Hey Everyone, Dirtclod here again with yet another question. In my 2000 CTD 2500 4X4, the driver side map light broke. The small spring in the swith
has broken or came out. I had the dealer order a new one but I can't figure out how to get the consol down. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks again for all of the knowledge you have shared with me !

Inside the garage door opener compartment are two latches. Push these latches in to disengage, and pull the front of the console down a bit. Slide the console rearward, and it will come out.