P0441 - Now what?

Our freshly rebuilt '97 Ram (2 new cyl heads) just spit out a new code last night sitting at a rail crossing, idling for several minutes.
P0441
What is it and what is the cause and usual fix?
Thanks!
No, I haven't traded for the new diesel dually yet - working on getting wifey by-in on the idea... I'm sure you understand.
On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 23:47:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@dodgecity.cc wrote:

Evaporative Control System Purge Flow Fault - Check the vapor canister vacum lines, hookups and controls.