Paint source for Dodge truck

Anybody have an independent source for Light Satin Driftwood Glow metallic paint for my 1998 Ram 1500 truck?
I have to wait 3 weeks as Chrysler has it on backorder!
TIA Big Al

This was a while ago, but I got a pint of it from a local autobody/paint store... believe is was PPG (came as a two part - base and reducer). Just get the paint code from the sticker either under your hood or in the glove box, and any automotive paint place should be able to make it for you.