Parking brake adjustment....

2001 Ram QC 2500 4x4. Anyone know what is the proper direction to turn the parking brake adjusters as viewed from the top? I've arrived at the access port, just not sure which way to turn the adjustment wheel. Also, how much do you turn them? I have a feeling they turn different directions...just not sure which one goes which way.
Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

If going through the access ports, lever the adjuster wheel up. Tighten them until snug, then back off 5 clicks.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Thanks Tom....I appreciate it.

Reply to