Parts for 24vCummins

It was recommended I purchase a 3 piece exhaust manifold to replace the cracked one on a 99 ram. Is this perchance a Cummins warranted item? I hear the motor is warranted for 100K but never actually read anything.

If not, where is a good place to purchase something like this online???

Reply to
Mike

If you buy it from Cummins it probably is.

Reply to
Joseph Myers

100K or 5 years, whichever comes first. You're out of warranty on the engine.

$420-$430 from various sellers on Ebay, $446 from XtremeDiesel

- there's plenty more - just need to search for them

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

ATS 3-piece manifold. good item.

Reply to