PATS 17 - SKINS 21

Hey, I guy has to have hope! 'Couldn't go higher than 21 points for the skins and that figures special teams to score a TD and the defense to do the same.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Lay off the mead, man. Nothing worse than a beekeeper that can't stay out of the honey sauce. Pats 27 - Skins 9.

Reply to
Nosey

Not in your wildest dreams!!

Reply to
Roy

Greg, I was in Laplata last week on bid-ness and read about your bee theft in a local paper. Sorry about the loss...But, while you are grief stricken and delusional ...want to give a prediction on the Chase Race.

Ken S

Reply to
KenS

Why not ? HARVICK WINS THE CUP!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

BTW Roy, since you moved from NE, don't you think it is about time you started following your home town team a little closer and stop worrying about the Pat. I mean come on JAX needs your support.

Reply to
azwiley1

LOL!!!

Reply to
Roy

Reply to
Bill

It's the Pats and Indy next week. What's your prediction on that one??? I hate to say it but "GO PATS!" (for this game only)

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Pat's by 21!!

Well, well, you had all kinds of oppertunities to place your wide ride on the Pat's wagon and ya didn't! Now 8 games in and you want to "hop" on?? Boy, talk about a fair weather fan, and for one game no less.

roy

Reply to
Roy

I hope you're right. The only thing more obnoxious than a Browns fan is an Indy fan.

Damned straight!! I even root for Pittsburgh when they play the Browns.. Ya gotta use them when ya need them...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That's the truth!!!!.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hey, I was close!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Reply to
KenS

It depends on whether the Pats continue to cheat or not.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

You're only cheating if'n you get caught.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That is why they are running the score. To prove they don't have to cheat to win.

Reply to
Roy

I said the skins offense would score one TD.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

GO JAGS!