PATS 17 - SKINS 21

Hey, I guy has to have hope! 'Couldn't go higher than 21 points for the skins and that figures special teams to score a TD and the defense to do the same.
beekeep
beekeep wrote:

Lay off the mead, man. Nothing worse than a beekeeper that can't stay out of the honey sauce. Pats 27 - Skins 9.
--
Ken

Not in your wildest dreams!!
Greg, I was in Laplata last week on bid-ness and read about your bee theft in a local paper. Sorry about the loss...But, while you are grief stricken and delusional ...want to give a prediction on the Chase Race.
Ken S

Why not ? HARVICK WINS THE CUP!
beekeep

BTW Roy, since you moved from NE, don't you think it is about time you started following your home town team a little closer and stop worrying about the Pat. I mean come on JAX needs your support.

LOL!!!

It's the Pats and Indy next week. What's your prediction on that one??? I hate to say it but "GO PATS!" (for this game only) <BG>
Denny

Pat's by 21!!

Well, well, you had all kinds of oppertunities to place your wide ride on the Pat's wagon and ya didn't! Now 8 games in and you want to "hop" on?? Boy, talk about a fair weather fan, and for one game no less. <BFG>
roy

I hope you're right. The only thing more obnoxious than a Browns fan is an Indy fan.

Damned straight!! I even root for Pittsburgh when they play the Browns.. Ya gotta use them when ya need them... <BG>
Denny

That's the truth!!!!.<VBG>
Roy

Denny wrote:

It depends on whether the Pats continue to cheat or not. <G>
Bob

You're only cheating if'n you get caught.....
Denny

That is why they are running the score. To prove they don't have to cheat to win.

Hey, I was close!
beekeep
Well.....It was PATS vs.SKINS. so you did kinda get it right.

I said the skins offense would score one TD.
beekeep
GO JAGS!