Pats or Giants???

Page 1 of 3
So who's gonna win the big one???
I just can't jump on the bandwagon so "GO GIANTS!!"
Denny

Denny wrote:

I expect the Pats to win, but there's always hope.
--
Ken

I'm with you friend....
Denny

You have had sooo many chances to jump, hop, climb, yer fat ass on to the wagon. It is at a point that you have blown it soo many times there's no more room for ya on the wagon.
What you saw a couple of weeks ago was Brady at his worst and Lil' Brother at his best. Who do you think will come out of the box Sunday?

So you have been putting on the lbs since you retired..... Hope to hell that wagon has a heavy duty running gear under it......
Denny

That wagon will go over ya sooo fast, you won't have a chance to check out the suspension.<VBG>
Roy

Maybe that's where FMB saw that air bag suspension..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Now we hear from the damn hippie!! <G>
How ya doin' bro??
Roy

ok... I'm SO into football since I moved that I didn't even KNOW that the SB was this weekend..
I figure by giving up my football addiction, I free up about 20 hours a week..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Go Giants

"Denny" < snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com> wrote in message

We finially agree on something!! <BG>
Denny

Yup, you, t-bone and your neighbor. Looks like the friggin' "Gong Show" of old.<G>
Roy

Speaking of your old buddy, heard anything of him since he disappeared a few months ago?? Kinda peacefull since he's gone and no new idiot has appeared.
Denny

Not to worry! "Someone" will rise to the occasion!
;^)
Mike

I'm sure you remember DD. Well, on the chevy group he was doing his usual bs, it was crazy the crap he was doing. Somebody had that program that was used on DD, same info, the whole thing, no map though. That was it, gone not heard from since. Don't know about his web site.
Know anything about Weber carbs? Picked one up for the jeep. But have a heck of a flat spot at about 2300, sorta of falls on it's face but no backfire or anything. A few folks are suggesting jet's. Gotta start reading spark plugs I guess. Sitting here I'm wondering if the timing is coming around. Love these projects. Here's one you'll like and one to file away. I finally get the steering box, clutch, rear main and tailshaft straightened out so it is semi drivable. I figure lets go for a spin, thing is pretty good, but the exhaust is killing me. I had replaced the header gasket, figured I screwed up and it was blowing through the fire wall but couldn't hear or feel anything. Talking to this guy that does jeeps, he walks around looks at the tailpipe that is coming straight out the back and says move it to the side behind the wheel and turn it down. The shape of the damn thing cause's the air flow to drag the exhaust back in. It will all wait until Monday.<G>
Roy

I guess I missed it. What kind of Jeep did you get??
Denny

1981 Jeep CJ7 Was at the right place and the right time and bought a 75% done project.
Check your email, I'll send ya a few pic's of it.
Roy

Got them. Did I mention that is one fine looking Jeep?? <BG> When Nate had his Jeep site, he always had a few cuties hanging off the fenders. Where's yours????
Denny

I thought you might of lent him a few bunnies. Waiting till he finishes the project?
FMB (North Mexico)

If I sent a few cute little bunnies down to make Roy's Jeep look even better, they'd come back as 300 lb porkers. I've personally seen the quantity of calories that ole boy can pack away and it ain't purdy.
Denny