Pats or Giants???

So who's gonna win the big one???

I just can't jump on the bandwagon so "GO GIANTS!!"

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I expect the Pats to win, but there's always hope.

Reply to
Nosey

You have had sooo many chances to jump, hop, climb, yer fat ass on to the wagon. It is at a point that you have blown it soo many times there's no more room for ya on the wagon.

What you saw a couple of weeks ago was Brady at his worst and Lil' Brother at his best. Who do you think will come out of the box Sunday?

Reply to
Roy

I'm with you friend....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

So you have been putting on the lbs since you retired..... Hope to hell that wagon has a heavy duty running gear under it......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

We finially agree on something!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Pats will make it 19-0...

Reply to
PeterD

Another loser!

Reply to
Roy

That wagon will go over ya sooo fast, you won't have a chance to check out the suspension.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yup, you, t-bone and your neighbor. Looks like the friggin' "Gong Show" of old.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Ah, sombody that is able to think. What a refreshing change.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Maybe that's where FMB saw that air bag suspension..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Now we hear from the damn hippie!!

How ya doin' bro??

Roy

Reply to
Roy

ok... I'm SO into football since I moved that I didn't even KNOW that the SB was this weekend..

I figure by giving up my football addiction, I free up about 20 hours a week..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Speaking of your old buddy, heard anything of him since he disappeared a few months ago?? Kinda peacefull since he's gone and no new idiot has appeared.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Not to worry! "Someone" will rise to the occasion!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Being an MA resident it obviously must be the Patriots.

However, I don't think it's going to be a blowout. Perhaps similar to their last meeting with the Giants.

But my Irish Setter has been wearing her Patriots bandana for a couple days now, and the Pats always win when she is so adorned, so I think the Giant's fate is sealed.

I personally no longer care much for professional sport, preferring college level. The level of play isn't as high, but the school spirit often makes for a better game IMHO.

Still, after coming so far, I think it would be a shame for the Patriots not to make history now: especially against a 10-6 team (??) after all they've already accomplished.

Besides, I'm sick of hearing about Don Shula and the Dolphins!

SMH

Reply to
Stephen Harding

I'm sure you remember DD. Well, on the chevy group he was doing his usual bs, it was crazy the crap he was doing. Somebody had that program that was used on DD, same info, the whole thing, no map though. That was it, gone not heard from since. Don't know about his web site.

Know anything about Weber carbs? Picked one up for the jeep. But have a heck of a flat spot at about 2300, sorta of falls on it's face but no backfire or anything. A few folks are suggesting jet's. Gotta start reading spark plugs I guess. Sitting here I'm wondering if the timing is coming around. Love these projects. Here's one you'll like and one to file away. I finally get the steering box, clutch, rear main and tailshaft straightened out so it is semi drivable. I figure lets go for a spin, thing is pretty good, but the exhaust is killing me. I had replaced the header gasket, figured I screwed up and it was blowing through the fire wall but couldn't hear or feel anything. Talking to this guy that does jeeps, he walks around looks at the tailpipe that is coming straight out the back and says move it to the side behind the wheel and turn it down. The shape of the damn thing cause's the air flow to drag the exhaust back in. It will all wait until Monday.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I say to hell with 'em both! Let's get the Stoopid Bowl over with and get on to some REAL sports like the Daytona 500 and send the Cards to Florida fer spring training! Yup, NASCAR and baseball... like God intended!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons