Pats or Giants???

Page 2 of 3

Hey!! It was seafood, not those friggin slider's<G>
Roy

And they won as well, imagine that.

Another loser!

Really??? WHO IS THE LOSER, LOL!!!!!

I wasn't talking about the game.

Neither was I

Pats will make it 19-0...

Ah, sombody that is able to think. What a refreshing change.<VBG>
Roy
Denny wrote:

Being an MA resident it obviously must be the Patriots.
However, I don't think it's going to be a blowout. Perhaps similar to their last meeting with the Giants.
But my Irish Setter has been wearing her Patriots bandana for a couple days now, and the Pats always win when she is so adorned, so I think the Giant's fate is sealed.
I personally no longer care much for professional sport, preferring college level. The level of play isn't as high, but the school spirit often makes for a better game IMHO.
Still, after coming so far, I think it would be a shame for the Patriots not to make history now: especially against a 10-6 team (??) after all they've already accomplished.
Besides, I'm sick of hearing about Don Shula and the Dolphins!
SMH

I say to hell with 'em both! Let's get the Stoopid Bowl over with and get on to some REAL sports like the Daytona 500 and send the Cards to Florida fer spring training! Yup, NASCAR and baseball... like God intended!
;^)
Mike

Racin' is fun. But with all the bs that surrounds it I'm starting to lose interest in NASCAR. I'm sooo sick of kenny wallace, jimmy spencer and mike waltrip. Now that I'm in a area where there are tracks all over, I might start going to Saturday night show's, that's where the real racin' happens.
Oh, as far as baseball, the Red Sox again of course.
GO PATS!!!!
Roy

Real sports sure ain't racing and baseball. Lets try IDPA and IPSC shooting.... And only if ya'll participate...
And possibly watching golf...... <BG>
Denny

Yada, yada, talk to us when you can beat your daughter.<VBG>

Now there is a manly sport!! I mean it, any guy that will put his balls on a tee and beat them with a club has my admiration. And they run around in those cute little outfits.<G>
Although Tiger has taken golf to a new level. He's unreal.
Roy

In the pistol shoots I can. Let's not talk about high power with iron sights....

I guess you'd notice the outfits... <BG>
Denny

Wasn't it Tiger that said that golf was a chance for white guys to dress like black pimps?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:05:23 -0500, Denny wrote:

watching golf isnt a sport....its quite possibly the only activity that could be a BIGGER waste of time than actually playing golf.
--
Chris

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 04:48:44 +0000, "Christopher D. Thompson"

Got one that's worse.. Flipping channels one morning about 3am and they had a friggin' dart tournament on ESPN..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 09:10:57 -0800, mac davis wrote:

I dont know if i can give you that one Mac......golf may still have it in sheer length of time....although its a close runner up or tie?
quite possibly the reason it was on at 3am? ESPN may have actually been shocked that it had a viewer for that program!
--
Chris

Those 3AM wake ups do suck bro. they seem to go in cycles. Usuall by what is on the news in my case.
Roy

Denny wrote:

Go GIANTS!!!!!!!
Bob