Pats or Giants???

Page 3 of 3

Another guy that will be unhappy later tonight.
Roy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wrong again but I guess by now, you're used to it ;-)

Roy wrote:

Oh yea. Would you like a crying towel? <G>
Bob

Nah, I watched the game with a bunch of people from NY. I've heard it all by now.<G>
Roy

I'm going with the Giants too! They have a reputation of hurting quarterbacks. ' hope Brady survives.
Even better this year - Art Monk and Darrel Green inducted into the football hall of fame!
GO SKINS!
HARVICK TO WIN THE DATONA 500 again this year.
beekeep