Peanut Butter Recall

Close call. A bit too close, for me,
Checked the pantry for Peter Pan with the code #2111 on the lid.
I had six (count 'em, six!) of them. I coulda been sick for a
year, and not known what happened. Got to keep up with the news.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

That's Bush for you allowing millions of illegals into the country.

Damn them illegal peanuts!
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

GeekBoy wrote:

They are trying to deport illegal aliens that they process at the jail here in Cobb Co, GA. It's about time. http://www.thedustininmansociety.com/articles/art2006oct27.html
--
Ken

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do you know Graydon Blair? Someone on another forum has a /very/ similar user name.
--
Ken

peanut farmer from there. He's brother liked beer more than peanuts.

Yep and so many illegal workers there working for peanuts (pun intended) that the Georgia legislature is passing some new harsh laws.
&spamblock*-@hotmail.com says...

Another reason I'm glad I'm a Jif Crunchy guy...
BDK
Us too...we had two jars of the generic stuff......I eat it out of the jar with a spoon...luciky for us no one has been sickened by it.....

Why do you post this same message to multiple groups all in separate messages? The other brand has 2111 on the lid.
Well, I have seen a lot of messages cross posted to unrelated NG. Turn into bitter feelings some times. Several NG is to get the word out. Separate posts, so the folks from different NG don't end up fighting.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

6? You must really like peanut butter!! I haven't checked mine but I haven't bought any in quite awhile.

Miles, did you get a chance to check the nav disc?
Roy
Roy wrote:

I'll try tomorrow to see how the Avoid Road option works and let you know.

Miles, would please jot down the #'s on the disc. I believe you said it was the AE version. Curious is it a factory Alpine disc or is it a hacked one?
thanks
Roy wrote:

I have the AE revision. I took an original Alpine (NAVTEQ) disc and then applied the patch to it from carhack.org. That patch only removes the in-motion limitations. It doesn't add any features.

Okay, that sounds like what I need. Let me know how it works. Grab the #'s though so i can match it.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Annette? Is that you?
--
Ken