Pictures of my rusty 2003 dodge

I took some picutres of the rust spots, see how nice they look on a new truck

Dale Yonz

Yep..especially on a 2001 as the fist picure states. But thwt ais what happens when rocks and other junk hits the truck

Reply to
GeekBoy

well, obviously, it's been submerged................

Reply to
TranSurgeon

wow....unbelieveable! where do you live? dodge doing anything about it?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Live in North Battleford, Saskatchewan. About 8 hour drive north of you Nathan. Last time talked to service department manager on Friday. The dodge rep still has not been around. He was expecting him on Friday afternoon, but he never showed up. Yeh, right as if the rep is going to be around on a weekend.

I had chrome wheel well trims put on by the dealer when I bought the truck, and dodge is not going to cover it. It was not a mopar part. dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Typing error, should of said 2003.

Should of typed 2003, see that you are smarter then you look

Reply to
Dale Yonz

If it was not a Mopar part I can see why the company will do nothing. The dealer on the other hand should be held responsible for poor instalation. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

While you are absolutely correct, you just restarted a shit storm. Hold on to the flush lever, and use it vigorously.

Do not duck, as the only protection on this one is a wetsuit.

Reply to
Max Dodge

What makes you think that, moron!

Reply to