Pictures of my rusty 2003 dodge

I took some picutres of the rust spots, see how nice they look on a new truck
http://photobucket.com/albums/a24/yonzie /

Yep..especially on a 2001 as the fist picure states. But thwt ais what happens when rocks and other junk hits the truck
Typing error, should of said 2003.
On 8/17/05 11:22 AM, in article 1124299350.0ab8e4da80f5e4a5fe8ca027e236d4a6@teranews, "GeekBoy"

Should of typed 2003, see that you are smarter then you look

well, obviously, it's been submerged................

What makes you think that, moron!
"TranSurgeon" < snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.dotcom> wrote in message

new

wow....unbelieveable! where do you live? dodge doing anything about it?
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

If it was not a Mopar part I can see why the company will do nothing. The dealer on the other hand should be held responsible for poor instalation. Greg

While you are absolutely correct, you just restarted a shit storm. Hold on to the flush lever, and use it vigorously.
Do not duck, as the only protection on this one is a wetsuit.
--
Max