PING --> Bud Cochran

Page 1 of 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend! :-)
Nathan In Montana http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

Been quite a while since I've heard anything from him..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Yup, since he got into that religous thing he became a changed person. Somebody said he was in a religion ng argueing with those folks but that had to have been a year or more ago.
Denny and I tried to locate him with a couple of phone numbers and address's but came up m/t. That was well over a year ago at least. Thinking about it time wise, I'd venture he hasn't been heard from in 2 years at least.
Nate, did you and he do the birthday thing last year? I don't recall if he responded.
Roy

beekeep
Suddenly, without warning, beekeep exclaimed (2/21/2009 6:03 AM):

Thing have been very quiet *here* lately too. I was thinking, the other person I haven't seen here since spring is Mike Simmons (he of the heated seats, I believe).
And no conversations about White Castles, bunny suits, the aforementioned heated seats, or The Machine. What's with all this on-topic posting, anyway? :)
jmc

Hmmm... I don't know what went on with Mike.
As for the rabbit, he and "The Machine" are undoubtedly "joined" and are out plowing snow.
I heard from him a week or so ago. He seems to be doing okay. Has his hands full with grand kids and also his mom has had some issues that have kept him occupied, although things seem to have stabilized.. He's just a busy guy. I'll see if I can drag his wide ride out of the Castle long enough to drop in.
Roy

m>
Sure is nice to be loved around here..... <BG> So how is everybody doing??
Denny

Sure is nice to be loved around here..... <BG> So how is everybody doing??
Denny
Well Jodie, you asked for him and he finally graced us with his presence.
I'm sure it was painful and difficult to get out of the pink suit and away from "the machine" long enough to post.
<VBG>

I see some things never change..... Roys colorful infatuation with the "machine" and the endless insults... Life is good.. <BG>
I had forgotten about ole DD. They don't get much stranger than that.
Just so ya'll have a bit more fodder to chew on, I gotta drive past a Castle to get to the new little ones house. That guarentees a crave case about every other weekend. Life just got even better...
Denny

I see some things never change..... Roys colorful infatuation with the "machine" and the endless insults... Life is good.. <BG>
I had forgotten about ole DD. They don't get much stranger than that.
Just so ya'll have a bit more fodder to chew on, I gotta drive past a Castle to get to the new little ones house. That guarentees a crave case about every other weekend. Life just got even better...
Denny
````````````````````````````````````````````````````` Roy, what makes you think he got outta da suit? You been peekin?
FMB (North Mexico)

No, not peekin'. But I do know his wife won't let him in the house wearing it. Seems something that big in pink, with those big floppy years scares the heck out of the grand kids'
Roy

Your cell phone got pics??? E-mail me your number and I'll send you some pics.... You may not want Sue to be around tho...
Just headed out to check out a gunshow in Toledo. You guys play nice now..
Deny
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (2/21/2009 4:46 PM):

Heck, at the moment I could use a bunny suit myself. It'd be warmer. Durn cold in this house this mornin'
jmc
Suddenly, without warning, wddodge exclaimed (2/21/2009 2:45 PM):

Ah, good to hear from ya. Hasn't been the same. People been posting on topic and stuff. That sort of behavior just hasta stop! :)
jmc
wrote in message

Notice now that your here he hasn't mentioned the cookies? Every email I get from him has some portion devoted to him wanting those cookies that you promised him. But now that he has a chance to plead his case, he wimps out. I figure that is because he is surrounded by women at home, so he's intimindated by ya.<BFG>
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (2/22/2009 10:41 AM):

Maybe he's been a good boy, and he managed to talk someone at home into making him some. :)
jmc
wrote in message

Don't know. But from the way he cries about Jodi and the cookies I don't think it is happening.
Then again how much credence would ya give to a pudgy guy in a pink rabbit suit?<G>

Probably more than you do since this old pudgy guy in a pink rabbit suit can outshoot your lard-ass any day of the week.. <VBG>
Hey Jodi, You're off the cookie hook for a couple of weeks... A couple of neighbors pay with cookies/peach pie/ect to have their driveways plowed and it snowed for a few hours yesterday. I'm good for a little while... <G>
It was a decent show but what I got in my safe is outperforming my 401k by a longshot by the prices I saw today... I walked out of there with a pair of sore feet and that was it...
Denny
wrote in message

Probably more than you do since this old pudgy guy in a pink rabbit suit can outshoot your lard-ass any day of the week.. <VBG>
Yada,yada. Wide ride,before you figure you can outshoot me I'd suggest first, that you improve enogh to outshoot your wonderful daughter. She's still beating your ass isn't she?
Hey Jodi, You're off the cookie hook for a couple of weeks... A couple of neighbors pay with cookies/peach pie/ect to have their driveways plowed and it snowed for a few hours yesterday. I'm good for a little while... <G>
It was a decent show but what I got in my safe is outperforming my 401k by a longshot by the prices I saw today... I walked out of there with a pair of sore feet and that was it...
I'm surprised. With the economy in the tank I thought price's would be real low.
You probably spent your allowance at the food concession<G>
Denny
Roy
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (2/22/2009 3:13 PM):

Nope, we got Dems in power. And we got a bad economy which causes higher crime rates as people get more desperate and the less morally stable turn to crime.
Everyone who believes in the 2nd amendment and/or feel they need to better protect what they have is buying guns in record quantity (and getting concealed carry). The gun show that we have here every couple of months is absolutely packed. Supply and demand is driving gun prices up instead of down.
In fact, my husband suspects the prices at the local gun *store* might be better than what he saw at last weekend's show.
jmc