PING --> Bud Cochran

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend! :-)

Nathan In Montana

Nathan W. Collier

I hope Budd's still having them, Nate.. Been quite a while since I've heard anything from him..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Yup, since he got into that religous thing he became a changed person. Somebody said he was in a religion ng argueing with those folks but that had to have been a year or more ago.

Denny and I tried to locate him with a couple of phone numbers and address's but came up m/t. That was well over a year ago at least. Thinking about it time wise, I'd venture he hasn't been heard from in 2 years at least.

Nate, did you and he do the birthday thing last year? I don't recall if he responded.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Things have been very quiet upstairs lately.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Thing have been very quiet *here* lately too. I was thinking, the other person I haven't seen here since spring is Mike Simmons (he of the heated seats, I believe).

And no conversations about White Castles, bunny suits, the aforementioned heated seats, or The Machine. What's with all this on-topic posting, anyway? :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Hmmm... I don't know what went on with Mike.

As for the rabbit, he and "The Machine" are undoubtedly "joined" and are out plowing snow.

I heard from him a week or so ago. He seems to be doing okay. Has his hands full with grand kids and also his mom has had some issues that have kept him occupied, although things seem to have stabilized.. He's just a busy guy. I'll see if I can drag his wide ride out of the Castle long enough to drop in.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

And let's not forget Little Jay!

Man that goes back aways.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Sure is nice to be loved around here..... So how is everybody doing??

Denny

Reply to
wddodge

budd and i share the same birthday so its a race every year to be the first to throw it out there. i hope hes doing well.

Nathan In Montana

Nathan W. Collier

I'm aware of the birthday thing. Did you hear from him last birthday

Reply to
Roy

Sure is nice to be loved around here..... So how is everybody doing??

Denny

Well Jodie, you asked for him and he finally graced us with his presence.

I'm sure it was painful and difficult to get out of the pink suit and away from "the machine" long enough to post.

Reply to
Roy

That's even before that idiot DD showed up.

Roy

....roy im 40 years old now. do you _really_ expect me to remember something from a whole year ago? :-)

Nathan In Montana

Nathan W. Collier

I see some things never change..... Roys colorful infatuation with the "machine" and the endless insults... Life is good..

I had forgotten about ole DD. They don't get much stranger than that.

Just so ya'll have a bit more fodder to chew on, I gotta drive past a Castle to get to the new little ones house. That guarentees a crave case about every other weekend. Life just got even better...

Denny

Reply to
wddodge

Good point!

Roy

I see some things never change..... Roys colorful infatuation with the "machine" and the endless insults... Life is good..

I had forgotten about ole DD. They don't get much stranger than that.

Just so ya'll have a bit more fodder to chew on, I gotta drive past a Castle to get to the new little ones house. That guarentees a crave case about every other weekend. Life just got even better...

Denny

````````````````````````````````````````````````````` Roy, what makes you think he got outta da suit? You been peekin?

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

No, not peekin'. But I do know his wife won't let him in the house wearing it. Seems something that big in pink, with those big floppy years scares the heck out of the grand kids'

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Your cell phone got pics??? E-mail me your number and I'll send you some pics.... You may not want Sue to be around tho...

Just headed out to check out a gunshow in Toledo. You guys play nice now..

Deny

Reply to
wddodge

Ah, good to hear from ya. Hasn't been the same. People been posting on topic and stuff. That sort of behavior just hasta stop! :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Heck, at the moment I could use a bunny suit myself. It'd be warmer. Durn cold in this house this mornin'

jmc

Reply to
jmc