PING --> Bud Cochran

Notice now that your here he hasn't mentioned the cookies? Every email I get from him has some portion devoted to him wanting those cookies that you promised him. But now that he has a chance to plead his case, he wimps out. I figure that is because he is surrounded by women at home, so he's intimindated by ya.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (2/22/2009 10:41 AM):

Maybe he's been a good boy, and he managed to talk someone at home into making him some. :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Don't know. But from the way he cries about Jodi and the cookies I don't think it is happening.

Then again how much credence would ya give to a pudgy guy in a pink rabbit suit?

Reply to
Roy

Probably more than you do since this old pudgy guy in a pink rabbit suit can outshoot your lard-ass any day of the week..

Hey Jodi, You're off the cookie hook for a couple of weeks... A couple of neighbors pay with cookies/peach pie/ect to have their driveways plowed and it snowed for a few hours yesterday. I'm good for a little while...

It was a decent show but what I got in my safe is outperforming my

401k by a longshot by the prices I saw today... I walked out of there with a pair of sore feet and that was it...

Denny

Reply to
wddodge

Hey Jodi. I'll try to stop that on-topic crap for awhile. How boring...

What end of the country (world??) are you residing in now??

Denny

Reply to
wddodge

Probably more than you do since this old pudgy guy in a pink rabbit suit can outshoot your lard-ass any day of the week..

Yada,yada. Wide ride,before you figure you can outshoot me I'd suggest first, that you improve enogh to outshoot your wonderful daughter. She's still beating your ass isn't she?

Hey Jodi, You're off the cookie hook for a couple of weeks... A couple of neighbors pay with cookies/peach pie/ect to have their driveways plowed and it snowed for a few hours yesterday. I'm good for a little while...

It was a decent show but what I got in my safe is outperforming my

401k by a longshot by the prices I saw today... I walked out of there with a pair of sore feet and that was it...

I'm surprised. With the economy in the tank I thought price's would be real low.

You probably spent your allowance at the food concession

Denny

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (2/22/2009 3:13 PM):

Nope, we got Dems in power. And we got a bad economy which causes higher crime rates as people get more desperate and the less morally stable turn to crime.

Everyone who believes in the 2nd amendment and/or feel they need to better protect what they have is buying guns in record quantity (and getting concealed carry). The gun show that we have here every couple of months is absolutely packed. Supply and demand is driving gun prices up instead of down.

In fact, my husband suspects the prices at the local gun *store* might be better than what he saw at last weekend's show.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, wddodge exclaimed (2/22/2009 2:49 PM):

It *was* getting a bit boring in here.

For the moment, I'm way too near WDC. No cookies, but finished off the second half of a Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.

If yer getting too much of the white stuff, please, please drop some on us here. Every single east coast storm has gone north or south of us. Sometimes by less than 50 miles. I really miss the white stuff, and was looking forward to an interesting winter. Bah.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

There is no way Julie is gonna outshoot me this summer. She's due to contribute to my growing family in July. No recoil this summer..... The wife's happy she's three miles instead of three hours away...

No way on the concession trailer at the show. A friggen hotdog was five bucks.....

Denny

Reply to
wddodge

As much as I like snow I'm ready for spring. We had a couple of days in the 50s and that started the spring fever big time. I looked at my plow records for Jan. the other day and noticed that I spent 32 hrs plowing. That's enough till next year... You can have the rest of it.

Denny

Reply to
wddodge

Hey I just noticed something Jodi. You'd better lay off that fancy cheesecake or your lardass will be wider than ole Roys..

Denny

Reply to
wddodge

Yea, I just noticed. I meant the second half of A PIECE of Cheesecake. Can't even eat a whole slice at one sitting, though it is mighty good.

I'm counting calories right now trying to avoid getting to the point where I'll get stuck in chairs (no, I'm nowhere near that yet), if you're trying to lose weight do NOT go to the Cheesecake Factory. I only ate HALF of what I got there, and it was still more calories than I should eat in an entire *day*.

But, oh, they were very very tasty calories :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

There is no way Julie is gonna outshoot me this summer.

What you really mean is, "yes Roy she can still outshoot me"

She's due to contribute to my growing family in July. No recoil this summer.....

My money is on Julie in August!!!!!

The wife's happy she's three miles instead of three hours away...

Gotta keep grandma happy. Boy she really must love to hear "grandma".

No way on the concession trailer at the show. A friggen hotdog was five bucks.....

Cost of food never stood in your way.

Roy

Denny

Reply to
Roy

Hey I just noticed something Jodi. You'd better lay off that fancy cheesecake or your lardass will be wider than ole Roys..

Look at ya! Taking cheap shot's at Jodi.

You'll never see those cookies now.

While your out there chaseing snow flakes in the morning, I'll have my rather skinny ass at the beach. I'll even think of ya just for a second.

Roy

Denny

Reply to
Roy

Stand up a moment so ya'll can think better..... Remember what you used to say about cheap shots...... Never let friendship stand in the way of............................

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Yea, I just noticed. I meant the second half of A PIECE of Cheesecake.

Did you ever notice that when somebody gets their hand caught with the cheesecake, they write a whole paragraph trying to explain their way out of it........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Stand up a moment so ya'll can think better..... Remember what you used to say about cheap shots...... Never let friendship stand in the way of............................

You are right!! That IS the rule!!

Roy Denny

Reply to
Roy

Fine. Just for that, I'm giving the cookies to the poor...

hubby.

:)

Reply to
jmc

See ya dumb rabbit, I told ya that would happen. Never, ever piss off the cookie maker!!!

That should be the second rule.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yep, I understand where your're coming from but it kinda reverts back to rule #1 about friendship and cheap shots.. Ya gotta take them when you see them.....

Sorry Jodi. I had to do it...

Denny

Reply to
Denny