Ping<<<< Denny>>>>

Yeah, but you're just as homely as ever. VBG. When you gonna get those ears ironed straight?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Hey BUDD! How ya been??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

same question here. honestly glad to see you back and well. hope you stick around.

Reply to
thenewguy

To both ya bums;

Been ok, keeping the old blood sugars under 6.5 mg/L ( about 110 in American measurements) so don't expect me to be a sweet as I used to be.

And still don't need a heated seat on that old Cushman either.

VBG

Budd

getting

Reply to
Budd Cochran

that's ok. we still love ya :).

yeah, i'm with you. i've been able to keep my butt in a bunch of hot water at work anyway, so who needs a heated seat?

Reply to
thenewguy

Thank God!!! If'n you thought I was getting cute, I just don't know what I'd do....

VBG. When you gonna get those ears

I dunno. I kinda like the floppy style.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I sure wouldn't want to be the one that mentions Mike's name here.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Well, being as it's a STEEL seat pan with no "insulation" I wouldn't want it heated either, though I'll get that on hot summer days. OTOH, a little scrap of Navajo blanket will keep the chill off come winter.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

But . . .ya did anyway.

Hey! Who was that masked rabbit?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Yeah, they match your.....well.....ummmmmm.....never mind.....

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

To HELL with y'all!!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Lets see here...... First you insinuated that parts other than my ears were a bit floppy and now to hell with me. Me thinks your butt got tooooooooo warm on the drive to work today.. Try using the low setting tomorrow..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Not to be nosey, bu how would YOU know????

VBG

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

His wife told me!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Ok . . . . . (Budd wanders away shaking head is amazment . . . . .)

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Wait a minute. You ain't never talked to my wife....... or have you??????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Denny . . . . .are you SURE you want to know?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Of course, how else would I know that your nickname is "minuteman"?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Getting even for all those tender ass jokes I see..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

So . . .she agrees he's as "quick as a bunny"?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran