Ping Mac

Hey Mac, getting breezy down there? You and Nan gonna ride it out? Hope you guys are doing well. Stay safe,

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

guys are doing well.

IAWTP

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Not a problem here, but thanks for thinking of us... It's about to hit Cabo, about 800 miles north of us... We're hoping to get a little rain here but it looks like it's going to veer off towards the mainland way before it gets near us... It went from a category 5 to 3 yesterday, but it's still going to be some bad shit on the southern tip of Baja..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Reply to
Dimbo Spams

Apparently Mac did take 'da machine' with him to Mexico... Its got him topsy turvy.

FMB

Reply to
FMB

You're right.. should of said SOUTH of us.. lol I've been told that he Baja Peninsula is about 1,000 miles long.. roughly the length of California.. Cabo is on the Southern tip, we're about 100 miles from the California border..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

The truth at last!!! Somebody be sure to point this out to ole Roy.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

The truth at last!!! Somebody be sure to point this out to ole Roy....

No, no, no, not so quick my pudgy friend!!

Based on information and belief "the machine" saw extensive use a few months ago in Ohio not Mexico. If you are able to think back to that weeklong, blissful, get together that you and snofool enjoyed hooked up to the machine, you'll surely understand why it is impossible for it to be in Mexico.

Thus, your lame attempt to divert attention from yourself and "the machine" is just that, lame.

I figured that by now, after the work you and your neighbor snofool gave it, you'd find it necessary to convert it to diesel power rather than electric. How's that project going?

Roy

Denny

Reply to
Roy

Didja have to set down for a spell after that spin???

The latest time-consuming project is lawn mower racing. The ole Duetz- Allis is going just a tad over 30 mph right now. Sounds slow till you sit your ass on it. It's not as much fun as pulling but it's something to do for awhile.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Didja have to set down for a spell after that spin???

The latest time-consuming project is lawn mower racing. The ole Duetz- Allis is going just a tad over 30 mph right now. Sounds slow till you sit your ass on it. It's not as much fun as pulling but it's something to do for awhile.

Denny

Well, I've a thought about that as well. Surprised aren't ya?

I figure you can get that thing to the far side of 50MPH by one small adjustment, actually two adjustments, but in this case both can be accomplished in one step.

Get your fat ass out of the seat and put your daughter behind the wheel. She is at least 130pounds lighter than you, also given that she can out shoot you, she can probably out drive you as well.

There ya go!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You forgot the part about younger, faster reflexes, Roy..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Good points Mac.

How's things down there?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

.

First off ole portly one, my daughter ain't gonna run that thing. No Way. I only am on it to go around the back yard to see how it runs. There's a young gentleman with no common sense that runs it in the races. The possiblilty of flipping that thing and getting run over brings tears to my eyes. I just have fun making it run.

btw, since you have a thing about my ass, it's been under 200 lbs for the last week. It even survived a week of fair food...

Now, off to the coondog trials..........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You got me there Mac, I can't think up even a bullshit arguement for that one.........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

First off ole portly one, my daughter ain't gonna run that thing. No Way. I only am on it to go around the back yard to see how it runs. There's a young gentleman with no common sense that runs it in the races. The possiblilty of flipping that thing and getting run over brings tears to my eyes. I just have fun making it run.

btw, since you have a thing about my ass, it's been under 200 lbs for the last week. It even survived a week of fair food...

Good for you.

I wasn't aware you started working out. As lifting a weight that weighs under 200 pounds is the only way your fat ass would be "under 200 pounds"

Now, off to the coondog trials..........

Ya gotta help me out here, what is coondog trials? I can think a couple of defintions but to be sorta pc I won't go into them

Denny

Roy

Reply to
Roy

.

Ya gotta help me out here, what is coondog trials? I can think a couple of defintions but to be sorta pc I won't go into them

Until this year, the coondog trials were held in Kenton Ohio. Anyone with a coondog within a thousand mile radius would load up their truck, converted schoolbus, or old farm wagon and be on their way. There would be various contests to see who had the best coondog. Dogs were bought/sold/traded/bread or shot as needed. Beer was the favorite staple for this week long contest. There was also about a 40 acre field full of flea market type valuables and firearms to hagle over.

This year the family that sponsored the trials decided not to have it anymore. A local business person rented the county fairgrounds here in Lima and started signing up the venders. This year they had weiner dog races and a race across the pond. A few coondogs are here but not many. But we have a fairground full of flee market junk and mostly way overpriced firearms. I did see some priced about right but sporterized enfields for $375 is nuts.

Of course, a bunch of the food wagons from the fair stayed there so the onion rings, funnel cakes and other munchies.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

[...]

Why am I not surprised food was involved.

Denny

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Really well, despite the economy.. starting SS payments in December REALLY helped...

How's Florida?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

What did they do? Is it a jury thing, or does the judge decide??

Bad dog! No biscuit!!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

How about "Age and treachery will overcome youth and experience every time"?