Ping Mac

Page 1 of 2
Hey Mac, getting breezy down there? You and Nan gonna ride it out? Hope you guys are doing well. Stay safe,
FMB (North Mexico)

IAWTP

Not a problem here, but thanks for thinking of us... It's about to hit Cabo, about 800 miles north of us... We're hoping to get a little rain here but it looks like it's going to veer off towards the mainland way before it gets near us... It went from a category 5 to 3 yesterday, but it's still going to be some bad shit on the southern tip of Baja..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I thought you were North of Cabo? Cabo cant be 800 miles north of anywhere on the peninsula? Unless you are on the mainland, and I thought you were on the Baja itself? Glad to know you will be ok

Apparently Mac did take 'da machine' with him to Mexico... Its got him topsy turvy.
FMB

The truth at last!!! Somebody be sure to point this out to ole Roy.....
Denny

The truth at last!!! Somebody be sure to point this out to ole Roy....
No, no, no, not so quick my pudgy friend!!
Based on information and belief "the machine" saw extensive use a few months ago in Ohio not Mexico. If you are able to think back to that weeklong, blissful, get together that you and snofool enjoyed hooked up to the machine, you'll surely understand why it is impossible for it to be in Mexico.
Thus, your lame attempt to divert attention from yourself and "the machine" is just that, lame.
I figured that by now, after the work you and your neighbor snofool gave it, you'd find it necessary to convert it to diesel power rather than electric. How's that project going?
<GBMFG>
Roy
Denny

Didja have to set down for a spell after that spin??? <BG>
The latest time-consuming project is lawn mower racing. The ole Duetz- Allis is going just a tad over 30 mph right now. Sounds slow till you sit your ass on it. It's not as much fun as pulling but it's something to do for awhile.
Denny

Didja have to set down for a spell after that spin??? <BG>
The latest time-consuming project is lawn mower racing. The ole Duetz- Allis is going just a tad over 30 mph right now. Sounds slow till you sit your ass on it. It's not as much fun as pulling but it's something to do for awhile.
Denny
Well, I've a thought about that as well. Surprised aren't ya?<G>
I figure you can get that thing to the far side of 50MPH by one small adjustment, actually two adjustments, but in this case both can be accomplished in one step.
Get your fat ass out of the seat and put your daughter behind the wheel. She is at least 130pounds lighter than you, also given that she can out shoot you, she can probably out drive you as well. <BFG>
There ya go!!
Roy

You forgot the part about younger, faster reflexes, Roy..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Good points Mac.
How's things down there?
Roy

Really well, despite the economy.. starting SS payments in December REALLY helped...
How's Florida?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Florida is great, surf fishing most of the time.
The economy is in the toilet here as it is/was based on contruction and service. Unemployment is 15% in the area. I'd hate to try to make a living here.
Sue does her teacher thing on a substitue basis now and is enjoying it. .

Roy

What's she teaching and whose substitute is she? I've always heard you can't teach an old dog new tricks so guess that leaves you out????

What's she teaching and whose substitute is she? I've always heard you can't teach an old dog new tricks so guess that leaves you out????
Well, well, look what the dog dragged in! <VBG>
What's that saying "the more they come, the worse they get"
There are a couple in this thread older than me, one of them would be you.

You're just pissed that ole Red found your new living quarters... <VBG>
But the main point is....... both of you are older than me.....
Denny

You're just pissed that ole Red found your new living quarters... <VBG>
Nah, he's known where I've been since I got here. He also knows you have "the machine"
But the main point is....... both of you are older than me.....
True but.. we both don't weigh as much, pudge.<BG>
Denny

You got me there Mac, I can't think up even a bullshit arguement for that one......... <BG>
Denny

How about "Age and treachery will overcome youth and experience every time"?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

First off ole portly one, my daughter ain't gonna run that thing. No Way. I only am on it to go around the back yard to see how it runs. There's a young gentleman with no common sense that runs it in the races. The possiblilty of flipping that thing and getting run over brings tears to my eyes. I just have fun making it run.
btw, since you have a thing about my ass, it's been under 200 lbs for the last week. It even survived a week of fair food... <BG>
Now, off to the coondog trials..........
Denny