Ping Mac

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

First off ole portly one, my daughter ain't gonna run that thing. No Way. I only am on it to go around the back yard to see how it runs. There's a young gentleman with no common sense that runs it in the races. The possiblilty of flipping that thing and getting run over brings tears to my eyes. I just have fun making it run.
btw, since you have a thing about my ass, it's been under 200 lbs for the last week. It even survived a week of fair food... <BG>
Good for you.
I wasn't aware you started working out. As lifting a weight that weighs under 200 pounds is the only way your fat ass would be "under 200 pounds"<VBG>
Now, off to the coondog trials..........
Ya gotta help me out here, what is coondog trials? I can think a couple of defintions but to be sorta pc I won't go into them
Denny
Roy

Ya gotta help me out here, what is coondog trials? I can think a couple of defintions but to be sorta pc I won't go into them
Until this year, the coondog trials were held in Kenton Ohio. Anyone with a coondog within a thousand mile radius would load up their truck, converted schoolbus, or old farm wagon and be on their way. There would be various contests to see who had the best coondog. Dogs were bought/sold/traded/bread or shot as needed. Beer was the favorite staple for this week long contest. There was also about a 40 acre field full of flea market type valuables and firearms to hagle over.
This year the family that sponsored the trials decided not to have it anymore. A local business person rented the county fairgrounds here in Lima and started signing up the venders. This year they had weiner dog races and a race across the pond. A few coondogs are here but not many. But we have a fairground full of flee market junk and mostly way overpriced firearms. I did see some priced about right but sporterized enfields for $375 is nuts.
Of course, a bunch of the food wagons from the fair stayed there so the onion rings, funnel cakes and other munchies.
Denny

[...]
Why am I not surprised food was involved.<G>
Denny
Roy

Is it a jury thing, or does the judge decide??
Bad dog! No biscuit!!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:38:10 +0000 (UTC), "Dimbo Spams"
You're right.. should of said SOUTH of us.. lol I've been told that he Baja Peninsula is about 1,000 miles long.. roughly the length of California.. Cabo is on the Southern tip, we're about 100 miles from the California border..