Ping Mac

Florida is great, surf fishing most of the time.

The economy is in the toilet here as it is/was based on contruction and service. Unemployment is 15% in the area. I'd hate to try to make a living here.

Sue does her teacher thing on a substitue basis now and is enjoying it. .

Roy

Reply to
Roy

What's she teaching and whose substitute is she? I've always heard you can't teach an old dog new tricks so guess that leaves you out????

Reply to
Reneck

What's she teaching and whose substitute is she? I've always heard you can't teach an old dog new tricks so guess that leaves you out????

Well, well, look what the dog dragged in!

What's that saying "the more they come, the worse they get"

There are a couple in this thread older than me, one of them would be you.

Reply to
Roy

You're just pissed that ole Red found your new living quarters...

But the main point is....... both of you are older than me.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You're just pissed that ole Red found your new living quarters...

Nah, he's known where I've been since I got here. He also knows you have "the machine"

But the main point is....... both of you are older than me.....

True but.. we both don't weigh as much, pudge.

Denny

Reply to
Roy