PING --> mac davis

oscar thanks you sincerely for your kind offer to store his truck. we have both tried emailing you at the email you list on your account here but it
gets returned as invalid. how could we best contact you? thanks,
--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

Nate.. Oscar and I have exchanged emails twice today, and I get all of yours about the house???
Are you forgetting to remove splinters? lol mac at davisbaja dot com
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
yes, i started this thread before getting your correct address.
--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com