PING --> mac davis

oscar thanks you sincerely for your kind offer to store his truck. we have both tried emailing you at the email you list on your account here but it gets returned as invalid. how could we best contact you? thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nate.. Oscar and I have exchanged emails twice today, and I get all of yours about the house???

Are you forgetting to remove splinters? lol mac at davisbaja dot com

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

yes, i started this thread before getting your correct address.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier