Ping <<>>

Just came accross a letter authored by this fellow Bryan Moores. The letter is in response to a question asked by a service director in VA. It is dated
1/24/07, with a subject entitled, Radiator White Substance. It goes on to talk about how they are aware of the issue and reccomends that the system be flushed and so on. He goes a step further and suggests that the reservoir and cap be replaced. He is supposed to be a regional or east coast tech advisor.
Don't know if that points you in a direction or not.
Roy
Yeah, thanks for the info Roy. I will find out more on my end on Wednesday.
Mike

Roy:
I just spent the day at the StL zone tech center and asked the guys about any coolant issues with the SRT. Everyone there drew a blank. We have not had a single case in the Midwest Business Center that is similar to yours. One of the guys is emailing the tech center at Auburn Hills and will let me know if any info is available there. He check his tech advisory emails for info back to December of last year, and nuthin! Strange, ain't it? I'll let you know if more info develops.
Mike