<>

It worked! I picked up the AD disc this afternoon.
Roy

Roy wrote:

AD?? Thought you already had the AD. The newest disk is revision AE. Maybe you had the older AC revision?

Sorry, I did get the AE version
Roy wrote:

Kewl! And you didn't have to pay the $200 upgrade price!! So did the avoid road option allow you to get it to route the way you want?

I didn't get a chance to play with. I'll try it in the morning