<<Ping Milers>>

It worked! I picked up the AD disc this afternoon.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

AD?? Thought you already had the AD. The newest disk is revision AE. Maybe you had the older AC revision?

Reply to
miles

Sorry, I did get the AE version

Reply to
Roy

Kewl! And you didn't have to pay the $200 upgrade price!! So did the avoid road option allow you to get it to route the way you want?

Reply to
miles

I didn't get a chance to play with. I'll try it in the morning

Reply to
Roy