PING: miles

Hey man, got a question for you, wsa thinking you might know the answer.

What is the law about rear bumper height and requiring mud flaps? I tried to google it and from what I found there is no height min, only states that if you "lift it" you require them. Leaves a lot of "flexability" in a cops judgement if that is truly the case.

FYI sherl you barn yard animal sex freak, I thought I would prempt you and your bull shit, so I am calling myself a liar. (though I have never lied and you have never proven that I did)

Reply to
azwiley1

In Arizona there is no minimum or maximum bumper height. If a truck is lifted above OEM specifications then as you said it must have mudflaps and they must hang within 8" of the road. The headlights can not be more than 54" from the road.

The roof of your truck must be under 13' 8"!

Reply to
miles

Damn, I better lower the roof! LOL Thanks man.

Reply to
azwiley1

punkin:

Give it up, punkin, everybody saw what you did. You weren't even bright enough to misquote something from another thread so nobody would find the original, it was all right there. Unavoidably there, you couldn't miss it. Then everybody saw you say something like 'so what, everybody does it.'

Crag was so uncomfortable he wouldn't admit he ever saw anything, wouldn't take a look, had no other options, so he dropped out. Or, as he prefers to phrase it, finally "dismissed" me.

Reply to
Beryl

Go back to your barn and get reamed by another donkey, no bady cares what you say anymore. You never had any proof that I lied about anything, because I didn't. You just don't like the fact that some one bitched at your lover, which by the way is happening again, why aren't you in there sucking him in his defense? You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you are mentally challanged and have nothing to contribute. Also, unlike you, if anyone in here had though anything I said was a lie or wrong and dangerous (not that they just disagreed with it) they would say something as they always have for the many years I have been in here.

Reply to
azwiley1

chop it off and you can get another 2 or 3 foot of lift.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

LOL. The sad thing is that it is not lifted (yet) and I am told yesterday morning by a Highway Patrol who stopped me claimed I was in violation for not having mud flaps.

Reply to
azwiley1

Are you still using the factory sized tires?

Reply to
TBone

No, running a 285 vice a 265.

Reply to
azwiley1

that's not that much taller....say 6 or 7 millimeters at best???

so put mud flaps on it and give her about a 17" lift that'll make him happy

Reply to
Chris Thompson

You need to get the factory specifications that show bumper height and keep it in your truck to show such cops!

Reply to
miles

Thats a good idea miles. Thanks.

I think, though I am not sure as he did not say, that it was thought to be lifted due to I have no "badging" on it anywhere. If the stickers were still there, it would show that it is a Z71 4x4, which normally sit a little higher. I might have to put flaps on it though as if I keep it, I might lift it, not made up my mind yet.

I'll give him credit for being a stand up DPS cops and he did not cite me for anything, he listened to what I was saying, was actually very polite and let it go.

Reply to
azwiley1