ping: Nate .. old baja pics

Page 4 of 7

Give it up Miles. That's all that you can say because you have no valid argument.

And neither do you miles as there is no way to know. All you can do is assume and your assumptions are clouded by your bias just like everyone elses.

$5 an hour would be pretty good money for a lot of jobs here, Miles... The Min. wage is about $5 a DAY, but most folks, as in the States, make more than that..
Most builders now are paying about $120 a week (5 1/2 days) for labor, up to $200 if it's skilled labor like windows, doors, tile, etc.. I'd say the building trades and retailers are at the top of the food chain right now..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

this is laughable miles. you consider the mexican government _credible_?
...i think ill put my trust in those who live and work there. the "average joe"....or "average pedro" would know a lot more about living conditions for the average pedro than would the corrupt government.
--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

corrupt government??? Oh, you meant the U.S... I get it now..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

isnt the mexican government more blatent about letting you buy your way out of anything? i dont know the extent of their involvement in sending mexican troops into the US to smuggle drugs (engaging our border patrol in the process) but theyve done nothing to acknowledge the problem and seemingly nothing to end it.
--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com
Nathan W. Collier wrote: \

Thats an old myth. Doesn't happen very often just as in the USA. It was more common 20-30 years ago but not so much today. Attempting to bribe a law official will more often than not get you into far more trouble.

Only in the movies, nate, as far as we've seen... Everyone told us that we should carry a lot of cash in several different places so we could pay bribes all the time... NOT..
You wouldn't believe the hoops that we had to jump through to move here, not pay full tariff on our stuff, and such... Also, we're not allowed to work, unless we can prove that the job doesn't cause a National to lose job or chance of one..
We pass through a military checkpoint whenever we head to the border or back.. Those kids with m-16's sure look serious when they search the cars..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

Thats true. For all the problems people state about the Mexican Gov. they seem to ignore very similar problems in the USA.

Oh, really Miles??? Then how do you explain the last and upcomming elections?

TBone wrote:

You mean Mexico's elections where the liberal candidate lost and started a huge protest even worse than what the liberals in the USA did in FL? When a liberal loses they never blame themselves to improve next time and gain votes. Same in the USA or Mexico.

Actually Miles. I was talking about this country.

TBone wrote:

Hatred and false promises from liberal politicians. They have not delivered what they campaigned to do. And sorry TBone, it's not because of Reps that the Dems have not delivered. They haven't even tried. But they have tried to do even worse. If it weren't for the Reps our spending would be even higher than it is. The Reps are horrible but the Dems are not the answer.

LOL, sorry Miles, but the right are the kings of hatred. Look what they did to this country now and what they did to Clinton out of nothing but fear. This country was and to a degree still is a laughing stock to many other countries due to that.

Oh yea, and the right always has, LOL! Sorry Miles, but it very much has to do with the right and the idiot that we have for a President.

Yea, right. How exactly are they going to do anything without spending money? I guess that you would rather do as our president does and just take the money away from those that need it the most like the billions he wants to take from Medicare and Medicade to fund his bogus war instead of raising taxes of those that can afford it the most. Since most of them are Republicans, they like you should be more than willing to support the war your God started.

tred and false promises from liberal politicians.

Clinton deserved it. No president should lie under oath to a grand jury no matter what the circumstances are and people like you make excuses for him to do so. I know you loved Clinton but he was horrible. The economy had nothing to do with any thing he himself did. And it was a doomed economy anyways no matter what your liberal bandwagon rhetoric says.

Too bad. Clinton sold us out to China and N. Korea and you just shrug your shoulders and laugh at that. It's a sad day when politicians sell out to other countries out of fear of being laughed at.

lol, everythings the rights and Bush's fault. Geez Tbone, typical liberal to always blame others. The Dems have not delivered on their promises. They have made no attempt to. Heck, they blasted Bush at his budget cuts wanting to spend even more. They campaigned to get the budget cut...ya, it's Bush's fault they wish to spend considerably more than he does.

Huh? I see. The way to make things right is to spend more money. Good grief. Only in a liberals world!! The Dems Pelosi and company campaigned to CUT spending. They named several areas they wished to trim from the budget. Yet, they did the opposite. They wanted to increase the budget considerably. Your ilk blasts Bush for spending too much then rants that to make things better we need to spend more. Too funny.

The war isn't part of the Budget the Dems wish to increase. No matter where you make cuts somebody isn't going to like it. Yet the Dems capaigned to do just that and then reversed once they got into power and you sit here and defend them on both what they campaigned on and what they are doing. To faced Tbone!

Oh please Miles, more right wing bullshit. Why was he even asked that? What purpose did it serve? You would have done exactly the same thing and just about everyone on the planet knows that the whole thing was a setup. The right was scared to deth of him becaused during his term, he more than proved that the right was completely full of shit and Bush more than proved it.

Doomed in what way? More right wing crap.

How exactly did he sell us out and what exactly should he have done?

Yep, they have been the ones in power for the longest for the last 12 years.

Sorry Miles, but that's the way of the right as well and they are much better at it.

See what I mean. You are convinced that they have made no attempts but seem to ignore the fact that Bush did'nt veto a single bill until the Dems took control of congress. Sorry Miles, but as usual, you are wrong again.

Because most of Bush's budget cuts are aimed at the poor and social programs as well as state aid.

No, thew wish it spent differently but we are locked into a war that will take years to get out of and wars cost money.

Once again, your ignorance more than shows itself. The way to make things right is to spend the money where it is needed. Unfortunantly, we are locked into billions of wasted spending in a war that never should have happened.

LOL, lets see you back up this complete bullshit. The areas that they wished to trim th budget on are the very ones that the pinhead threatened to veto and then blame them for stopping progress.

No shit sherlock, but Bush has no trouble cutting the Medicade and Medicare budjets to fund it as well as many other social programs.

Sadly, many of Bush's cuts will cause much more harm then people just not liking it.

Any way that you want to spin it, when the Dems try, Bush just veto's or threatens to veto if it reaches his desk.

TBone wrote:

Because he was being investigated for sexual harassment. He was asked to show what kind of a character he truly is and that he had a habit of such behavior.

Setup? Clinton had scores of women accusing him of improper behavior long before he got into the WH. The guy was pure scum in this regard and you declare him innocent? He admitted it in the end at least in one case. So now you feel he's innocent against all the other women who accused him? Good grief.

Economists had predicted a collapse before Clinton even left office. The economy did start down in his last year.

Like I said, more right wing bullshit. Funny how that investigation didn't begin until AFTER the white water attempt failed and since Monica never issued a complaint, why did they ask???

LOL, yea, right and look at the character of the women making the claims.

Who said anything about him being innocent but when you look at the character of the women who accused him....

Yes it did, right after the first debate. But even after Bush's massive tax cuts, the economy still did crap unless you want to include the housing bubble which did a lot for me but screwed many people and will continue to do so for years to come.

TBone wrote:

HUH? The court trial wasn't about Monica. Do you even know what Clinton was being investigated for? Hint, it wasn't about Monica. He was questioned about her to show Clinton had a pattern of such behavior for the case brought up against him....which wasn't about Monica at all.

Most people certainly would not do the same thing. Most people aren't sexual harassers. Ya, I know, Clinton was a nice guy who treated women who worked for him with respect. Sigh...

You certainly do look the other way at his guilt. He had no respect for women who worked for him yet you keep defending this scum.

Sure I do, right wing fear. Clinton was doing everything that the right swore would destroy the economy and the economy was doing just fine.

No, she was just the set up and trap, how lame.

But that makes no sense. How does what he did with Monica have anything to do with sexual harassment? Men can cheat on their wives and not be sexual harassers. It seems more to me that many of these women simply thought that giveng him a little something would get them somewhere and when it didn't they got pissed off. Funny how none of them tried to do anything until he became president and one of them posed for Playboy. Yea, real high self proclaimed moral values there.

LOL, can we put a stop to the spin for even a second. What I said was that most men in that situation would deny cheating on their wifes in public. Clinton is far from the only man to do that, including others in important political positions. Do you remember Newt?

Simply put Miles, you really don't know exactly what happened in any of those situations. Sure, it's easy for you to fully blame Clinton for everything, especially since you hate him the way that you do but that doesn't make it true. Sure, he was a slime messing with these women and cheating on his wife, but something tells me that many of these women had their own ideas and got pissed when it didn't work their way.

TBone wrote:

You have no clue what the entire sexual harassment issue through the 80's and 90's was all about do you? It was about people in power exploiting those under them through sex. Guess you see nothing wrong with that.

For some it did get them somewhere. That TBone is what sexual harassment is. Those that give these scum business leaders sex are often given preferential treatment in the business. That TBone is sexual harassment.

It was more than just cheating on his wife. He used his position of power to gain him such favors and thats sexual harassment. This began long before he was in the WH.