Ping Nathan

You still lurking man? Drop me a line if you would, I have a question for you..

sorry larry, first time ive checked in almost 2 weeks or so. whats up?
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

No worries man. Had a question for you about welders (again) but I found the other email exchange between us which had the info you provided me. Thanks tough. Hows things with you and the family?

Nate have you heard from Budd in the past few months?

id say its been at least a year since ive heard from bud. ive posted to him many times (the last time being on his birthday) and ive yet to hear back from him.
--

very well, thanks! whats up with you these days? hows the chevy? dont you want a puppy? http://AussiePupFarm.com :-)
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

Things are going great these days. I have finally managed to get in the door with a great job and should know in the next week or two if I get the perm position. Family is doing great, we'll be moving if I get it so that will be fun and exciting! Right now, I have to say no on the puppy, we have one, a border collie and he is a handful because we don't have a lot of room for him to run.
azwiley1 wrote:

Where might you be moving to? You'll have to change your nick if you move out of AZ!

Staying in the Big Hole state, moving closer to Tucson, just not sure where though. I am not going to keep "computing" almost 160 miles a day.
azwiley1 wrote:

Sierra Vista is a lot nicer place to live than Tucson!! I do like the out skirts though. Thats a long commute! I drive only 12 miles each way to work.

I agree, I do not like the big city life or lifestyle. It will be nice to be closer as we have to drive up there for any nice place to dine, or entertainment, etc. The wife and I are talking about a few areas, St Route 83 (Sonoita) area, Vail/Houghton, Green Valley but we would really like to get into something near (in) the Sauharita (sp) area..