Ping.....Roy

I see your old buddy Snoman is back posting over in the Chevy group. See what happens when you don't even mention his name......
Denny

And I thought he'd gotten permanently stuck in a snow drift, never to be seen again! <RBG>

Ole Roy could never get that lucky. Snowy and DD are Roys best-ever friends......
Denny

Ole Roy could never get that lucky. Snowy and DD are Roys best-ever friends......
Wait a friggin' minute!! Sno fool is your neighbor! You and the machine vacationed together at his house a couple of years ago.
Which chevy group is that pos messin' around in? I'll have to get to him an a couple of days, Bike week here and we've a bunch of company.
DD, somebody should but a round through that maggot
Roy
Denny

He may live just down the road from me but he's "your" buddy....... <BG>

alt . autos . 4x4 . chevy-trucks
Denny