Ping - Roy

I saw an Obama supporter fall in the Potomac River this morning around 8 am. Being a responsible, caring citizen, I immediately informed emergency services. It's now 4 pm and they still haven't responded. I'm beginning to
think I may have wasted a stamp!
;^)
Mike

You shouldn't be surprised at all. Kinda like the response to Katrina. <G>

Pelosi, now she has nothing to do anymore, will be over just as soon as she finishes the booze that is on her tax paid plane.