PING Roy & anyone else that may be doing 95 north thu DC

I 95 North is being shut down Saturday night through Sunday morning to replace faulty expantion joints installed in the over passes at the mixing bowl
(intersection for I-495, I-395, $ I-95). I would avoid it at all costs!
beekeep

Thanks. I'm not going through until early Saturday morning the 23rd. Please keep me updated though.
Roy