PING ROY: CJ

Wish this one could of been in your neighborhood, bro:
We looked at a real basic one yesterday but my wife wasn't into it at all...
it was a 66 CJ that they were asking $3,500 for... VERY basic.. I saw a light
switch, a few gauges and 2 unlabeled toggle switches and that was the dash... lol
No heat, AC or much of anything, but it was cool looking.. *g*
If we were looking for something to just play in, I'd of made an offer, but I don't think we'd survive down there with no AC... Ok, we're wimps.. Mac