Ping - Roy: OT (football)

Did you become a Dolphins fan when you moved to Florida? You haven't mentioned football since the playoffs started.

--
Ken

Nope, I figure the Pat's by 21.
Roy
You haven't

No friggen way!!! You remember all the food I gotta feed you when I see ya??? Double or nothing... I'll take the Giants and the 21 points....
This is gonna save me a bundle........ >GBMFG>
Denny

Not so quick my furry assed buddy. You have had all the chances to get on the Pat's wagon didn't ya?? But nooooo, you had to pick every friggin' loser you could find and double up. I tried to guide and educate you, but ya wouldn't listen. So you have buried yourself, not only with good food, but drinks, appetizer, desert, the tip, hell, you'll probably be washing the dish's. All because you are stubborn, like somebody else we know.<G> So ya ain't getting points, ya ain't getting double or nothing, what you will get is a straight up football game and the opportunity to say "Roy you were right again, I hope you enjoy the meal"
<GBMFG>
Roy

Take 'im to Whitey's for some "gourmet" fare!
Mike

No, no, Mr. Warm Tosh!! We crossed bridge that along time ago. WC might be the friggin' rabbits and your idea of "gourmet" fare but it has no place on my table. Hell, they couldn't give those things away in a third world country. Thinking about it how many of those places are left?
Roy

<choke>
Denny

Ya just eat a slider for breakfast?<G>