PING: T-Bonehead

TB,
If the Torque convertor and Transmission are able to produce stuff, can you come over and rig mine to produce beer? While you're at it maybe you can
tweak my differential to produce snuff as well...........that way when I'm out in the garage and want a beer and a dip I don't have to get out from under the truck.
Thanks Pal!
Doc

Hey, no problem, bring that truck right over, I'll take care of it for you. You won't recognize it when I'm done. I never said that a TC and transmission can or does create power but they can and do create torque when needed. When you convert something, are you not changing it? When you change something, have you not created something out of something else? And if you have created something, is that not a form of production? And all of it can and is done without altering the power going in. You can listen to the spin masters if you want, that's up to you.