PING Tom L

Or anyone else that has usefull information that would help.
I have (finally) discovered the source of my t-case leak. Now, I need to know why it is happening and what can be done to stop it.
The source, as you stated once before ended up being the breather tube. I did buy and install the cap you told me about and have tried to re-position it, but it is still coming out.
Any thoughts, on the why and how?

Strange... and you're sure the T-case isn't over-filled, right? (You checked it on a level surface?)
The only way oil would be blowing out the breather is if you were developing excess pressure inside the case. Why that's happening.... I have no idea.
On May 19, 5:48 pm, "Tom Lawrence"

Yup, sure it is not over filled, hell, it is prob about a quart low now from driving it the last week. Checking it in my car port, which I know is not 100% level but about as good as it gets. Well, I guess once the move is done and over with, since I have a service manual for it now, and I will have a garage to work in, I will be pulling it out and apart. The rear bearing needs to be replaced anywho.
Thanks man.