PING: Tom/Mike/Denny

It's time to pick up a speed sensor before the problem gets worse, is there a part number that I should be looking for?

99 Dodge Ram Laramie QQ 2wd - 5.9L, auto, 3:55 gears

thanks, mac

Reply to
mac davis

Bro, I think thse guy's work days. If your in a hurry, with that info any parts place should get you the right one.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Mac, sounds like you need to get rid that thing and get a Cheby that won't break down on ya!

:^)

Reply to
azwiley1

Dang, I had that number right on the tips of my fingers but I just can't type it. I'll see if I can remember to look it up tomorrow.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Ok, Now we'll see if I step on my dick..........56028 187AD See if that is the rear speed sensor.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That's the one...

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Happens to me all the time.

Craig C.

Reply to
craig

Step on your dick????? Looking at that stomach I'd venture you haven't seen your dick in a number of years, never mind stepping on it.

Roy

...56028 187AD See if that is

Reply to
Roy

Bragging eh? Most of us stick to, Dang the water in the toilet is cold!

Reply to
John Smith

I knew I wouldn't get disappointed .....................

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Na. Just got really short legs...........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Oh yeah, the Rabbit thing! Forgot about that! lol!

Reply to
John Smith

Well pal, ya sorta laid it out there........

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I didn't think of that!! Very good!

Seems like John has yer number as well.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I think that's how it broke, Larry... blowing by too many chebies... Dem chebie folks didn't want us t see how little speed we needed, I guess.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

thank you, Mr. bunny... I appreciate it...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

hell, I just know when the friggin' sink is cold when I brush up against it...

*sigh*