PING: Tom/Mike/Denny

It's time to pick up a speed sensor before the problem gets worse, is there a part number that I should be looking for?
99 Dodge Ram Laramie QQ 2wd - 5.9L, auto, 3:55 gears

thanks, mac

Bro, I think thse guy's work days. If your in a hurry, with that info any parts place should get you the right one.
Roy

Mac, sounds like you need to get rid that thing and get a Cheby that won't break down on ya!
:^)

I think that's how it broke, Larry... blowing by too many chebies... Dem chebie folks didn't want us t see how little speed we needed, I guess.. *g*

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Dang, I had that number right on the tips of my fingers but I just can't type it. <G> I'll see if I can remember to look it up tomorrow.
Denny

the rear speed sensor.....
Denny

That's the one...

Happens to me all the time.
Craig C.

Step on your dick????? Looking at that stomach I'd venture you haven't seen your dick in a number of years, never mind stepping on it.<GBMFG>
Roy
...56028 187AD See if that is

I knew I wouldn't get disappointed .....................
Denny

Well pal, ya sorta laid it out there........
<VBG>
Roy

Bragging eh? Most of us stick to, Dang the water in the toilet is cold!

Na. Just got really short legs...........
Denny

Oh yeah, the Rabbit thing! Forgot about that! lol!

I didn't think of that!! Very good!
Seems like John has yer number as well.
Roy

*sigh*