Plastic Interior Parts Question

I have a 2001 Ram 2500 truck and several interior plastic parts have broken lately, fuse panel cover, overhead light lens, overhead storage cover. The click tabs break off.
If I buy OEM replacements, do you think it's likely that the parts were produced years ago, possibly meaning that they would have the same aging problems and would soon fail like the originals.
bill

No guarantee, obviously. However, the OEM replacement parts have probably been sitting in a stable environment and not experiencing the same temperature extremes as your truck cab.
Ralph