possible purchase, input wanted

i need another dually (for work) and have found this one: http://tinyurl.com/qxwkr6
i can get the truck out the door for $15,000, and will have to drive 8 hours
or fly to pick it up. the truck is beautiful and appears to be well taken care of. my reluctance is that it has a "two speed rear end" (over/under drive mounted between the transfer case and the rear end. i have not been told this but the selector is mounted on the manual shift lever which would suggest it has one), an exhaust brake, and used to have a 5th wheel installed. at 170,000 miles, this truck was obviously used to haul something heavy. would this concern you from a "being worn out" standpoint?
i hope to close the deal today (if i decide to get it) and your input would be greatly appreciated. thanks,
Nathan In Montana http://CarryGuide.com

Ehhhh I'd shop around a bit more for one that has had a easier life. You can pretty much figure this has had it's ball worked damn hard. For the money I'd think you can do better.