power adders after 100,000 miles?

my '01.5 cummins powered dodge ram 2500 4x4 currently has 135,000 miles on it. the truck is proving to be a great work truck, with the only issue ive
had being the lift pump (which was sort of expected, anyway).
driving my '08 6.7 cummins powered dodge ram 3500 4x4 has me spoiled in the power department to the point that when i get in the '01.5 it feels somewhat anemic. im starting to think about power adders for it but being at 135,000 miles already im a little reluctant.
i had the automatic tranny serviced at my local dodge dealer last week and the mechanic told me that the tranny was in great shape. he said the fluid looked good and that the bands needed very little to no adjustment.
...so am i nuts to consider adding a power adder this late in the game? i dont want to get stupid with it, i just want more throttle response. any recommendations on where to start for basic power adding? thanks,
Nathan In Montana http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
Nathan W. Collier wrote:

I wouldn't say "nuts". But, you have a great running truck with a lot of miles on it. The engine will easily last another 100K, even with a few add ons. BUT, the rest of the truck won't be that lucky. The trans is in great shape, I'd leave it alone.
My truck is bone stock, right down to the air cleaner. Although I'm tempted, I plan on leaving it stock. But, I havn't towed with it yet. Once I tow my trailer a few miles, I might change my mind. ;)
-------- .boB 2006 FXDI hot rod 2008 Mustang Coupe 2007 Ram 2500 CTD/Auto/4x4 1965 FFR Cobra - 427W EFI, Damn Fast.