power outlet fuse

My Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 has two places for 12 volt power. One the cigarette lighter and another below it that is supposed to be a full time 12 volt outlet.
That doesn't have any power. I can't find a fuse for that outlet.
Anyone know where to look????

Oh, oh! I know!
Under the hood.

Hey GEEKBOY! What that be under the hood of my truck or your truck. Since you are so so so smart.

Try fuse 25, a 20 amp fuse. Also check for fuse 42 (also 20 amp) for the console outlet if it is installed.