Power Rear slider

Does any one have a power rear sliding window in there truck? Am thinking of buying one think it would be handy seeing as I have a quad cab and a long
reach. Am wonder how hard it is to install or if I should just pay the price and have it installed

That's an option I would like too. Did you find any?
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

yeah.. grand kidz.. *g*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I seem to remember seeing articles about them. Most were bad. Basically a lot of problems with burned out motors and leakage. Plus you lose some rear seat room since the seat has to be moved forward to clear the housing and glass.
--
Steve Williams

"FMB" < snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

The cool way to do it would be to have the whole solid glass piece slide down behind the seat into the cab wall. Just like the old wagons where the rear glass slid down into the tailgate.
I had one in my 95 X-cab Ram. It was called PowR Slider, and it was made by Laurance (sp?). It worked well and was easy to install. My only complaint was that there was no rubber gasket, but you had to use butyl sealer to install the window. The power unit tucked up against the rear cab wall and was out of the way. Perhaps a google search will turn up something on this.
Randy
--
Visit http://camconative.dotphoto.com to see
a glimpse of life in Cameron County