Power steering pump II.

What do you think about ACDelco power stearing pumps, i find one here that comes from Atlanta and cost me US$150. I havent see the pump jet, but by the phone the person says that they are the same.
CLT.

The original steering system was made by Saginaw, and used on many GM vehicles. An AC Delco replacement part should present no problems at all.
Tom, sorry for so many questions but i visited de AC Delco web page and they say that they repair the pumps and then sale them, they doesnt make new ones?
CLT.
Tom Lawrence wrote:

A rebuilt pump is usually just as good as a new one. It's disassembled and all the worn parts are replaced. Other parts which are still in good condition are reused. Maybe you should see if your existing pump can be rebuilt. John
www.rockauto.com might save you some money.
For a rebuilt unit, check out: http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/catalog.php?carcode 53989&parttypes80 They have them for as little as $42.
If you feel up to rebuilding it yourself for $12, look at: http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/catalog.php?carcode 53989&parttypet02
John