Practical way to weigh a trailer

It used to be that 20% of the time it would get worse. Now it's 30% of the time that things get worse. Thats a 50% increase.

Reply to
miles

Maybe so, but the amount of horsepower that has been gained is unreal!

Reply to
azwiley1

It's only a 10% *increase*, but that 10% increase /is/ 50% *more*.

Reply to
Nosey

It is not, your math is convoluted! Besides, it's a K&N and they siad it was worth 15 more hp with it's use, so it has to be correct!

Reply to
azwiley1

Oh, yeah? My NAPA 2790 BHAF filters better and flows more than any K&N. Click torque wrenches are the best. Put your tailgate UP for best fuel mileage. Amsoil. 85,000 trouble free miles on the factory lift pump and

47RE. So THERE!
Reply to
Nosey

Ken, ya can't win with Larry. I converted him to Buddism. So he's correct all the time, never wrong.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Dear *G*reat *B*uddist *F*ounding *G*rand-master Roy, I have but one question about Buddism. If a Buddist /claims/ to be wrong, is he right?

Reply to
Nosey

That will never happen. As you should know by now, one who practice's Buddism can never be wrong. Thus that claim would be impossible.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Good answer