Practical way to weigh a trailer

Page 3 of 3

Maybe so, but the amount of horsepower that has been gained is unreal!
miles wrote:

It's only a 10% *increase*, but that 10% increase /is/ 50% *more*.
--
Ken

It is not, your math is convoluted! <BG> Besides, it's a K&N and they siad it was worth 15 more hp with it's use, so it has to be correct!
azwiley1 wrote:

Oh, yeah? My NAPA 2790 BHAF filters better and flows more than any K&N. Click torque wrenches are the best. Put your tailgate UP for best fuel mileage. Amsoil. 85,000 trouble free miles on the factory lift pump and 47RE. So THERE!
--
Ken

Ken, ya can't win with Larry. I converted him to Buddism. So he's correct all the time, never wrong. <BFG>
Roy

Roy wrote:

Dear *G*reat *B*uddist *F*ounding *G*rand-master Roy, I have but one question about Buddism. If a Buddist /claims/ to be wrong, is he right?
--
Ken

That will never happen. As you should know by now, one who practice's Buddism can never be wrong. Thus that claim would be impossible. <VBG>
Roy

Good answer

says...

I think that was my suggestion early on. Sometimes in this group we generate more heat than light.
:^)
Mike