price 2002 Dodge conversion van

I've spent HOURS searching for a site where I can input the info on my Dodge Ram conversion van and SIMPLY get the value/price for it so I can sell it on
my own. Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds does not have conversion prices. I am SO tired of WASTING my time getting dealer prices or going to discussion groups and trying to navigate through all the B.S. just to get a SIMPLE question answered(!!!) Any sites, suggestions?