Problems with heating/freshair

I have a 2003 Ram 1500 lately I have had problems with the heating, with the control set at windscreen and cab I am getting hot air coming through the middle vents and cold on the outside vents.

The temperature also goes up and down.

Thoughts please

Reply to
yar

Merry Christmas, yar. Some Dodge trucks have had issues with blend, mode and recirc doors. Sounds like your's might be the mode door or actuator.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

When was the last time you checked your anti-freeze level?

Reply to
TBone