Put my Dealer to the Test

Yesterday, I took my 05 Dually in for it's 30K service. I had received a recall for the transmission parking problem, but decided to see if the dealer would say anything if I didn't. Since they won't do shit to the
vehicle until the run the VIN, I would assume that if a recall was out, that it would show up in their system as needing the recall service.
I guess I was wrong, they never said anything about it and neither did I.
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply