Question Front Tow Hooks on 99 Sport

Hi All!
Anyone know if there are tow hooks available...or plans for building... for the front of a 99 Sport?
TIA
Fred

--
Drop news in sig to reply.

~The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing what I'm doing~
Fred wrote:

http://dodgeram.org/ki4cy/4x4/tow_hook/tow_hooks.htm
Nosey!
Thanks for the link...looks to me like those hooks are too far back...tow rope hooked to them would crack front fascia if at any kind of positive angle. Are they factory hooks???
Fred

The tow hooks were from Mopar Accessories. I don't have any hooks on mine but I remembered seeing this article when you asked about them.